- Custom reports are not visible in SAP Analytics Cloud (formerly known as SAP BusinessObjects Cloud) when creating new model from an OData connection in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Connection type is SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
- Data Service URL correctly defined in the OData connection according to the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer User's Guide.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2017.9.3
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
- OData Services
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new OData connection to SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
- Create a new model from the connection.
- Notice that custom reports defined in SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer cannot be found.
- The behavior is by design.
- In SAP Analytics Cloud models can be created from SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer OData entities only.
- Create new models in SAP Analytics Cloud using the available OData entities.
- For more information check SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer – OData Services.
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer – OData Services
- Help resources
- Help portal
- SAP community network ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, Build a Query from a Table, Start form a Template Query , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , How To
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0