- Warning Error AAPO010 "Critical current number level 99800 (a maximum of 99998) reached for asset &1 &3"
- At what point does AAPO010 appear as a warning message after implementing SAP Note 439823, and at what point does it turn into an error message? Why?
- What should (must) be done before the hard coded error AAPO010 is reached?
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3 4.6A, 4.6B, 4.6C
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
AAPO 010 Short dump SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC LNRAN overflow note 439823 KO88 CJ88 AIBU AB01 FB01 massive settlement AMSP_CHECK_TRANSACTION_ALLOWED HANA DB , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , CO-OM-OPA-F , Period-end Closing , FI-AA-AA , Basic Functions , IM-FA , Spec. investments , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.