The UOM(Unit of Measure) of the material allows decimal places.
However, in T-code: MD04, you found that the quantity of purchase requision or planned order was rounded up after running MRP.
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP ERP All versions
- SAP ERP Central Component All versions
- SAP R/3 All versions
- SAP R/3 Enterprise All versions
- SAP S/4HANA All versions
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP All versions
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA All versions
round up, rounding, purchase requision, planned order, MD04, MD05, CUNI, decimal, Decimal Places, UOM, Unit of Measure, quantity, Decimal pl. rounding , KBA , PP-MRP , Material Requirements Planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.