A workflow is configured for Payment Information. However, data is being saved after triggering the workflow and it is not waiting for the workflow to be rejected or approved.
The check "PaymentInformationV3PendingData" returned errors.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Employee Central: Payment Information
- Employee Central: Workflow
- Employee Central: Metadata Frameworks
Incorrect configuration in Object Definition of Payment Information.
Pending Data Check
If a workflow is associated to the Payment Information Object Definition, this checks if the Pending Data flag in the same Object Definition is set to “Yes” or “No”. If the flag is set to “Yes”, the check is considered successful.
- Change “Pending Data” for Payment Information object to “Yes” if you want the changes to take place only when the workflow is approved.
- Change "Pending Data" for Payment Information object to “No” if you are not using Workflow Approvals.
NOTE: At present, Dynamic Roles are not supported for MDF objects. It’s mentioned in the MDF handbook in “Adding Workflows” section. Configure the workflow approver(s) accordingly.
MDF, Pending Data, PaymentInformationV3PendingData, Payment Information, EC , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PAY , Payment Information (Bank Information) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , LOD-SF-EC-MDF , MDF & EC2MDF Migration , Problem