- A currency is set as CURRDEC<>2 in table TCURX. Such as JPY, TWD, HUF, KRW, COP, etc.
- A HANA view contains amount values in this currency. For example: 1.23 JPY. The table used in the hana view could be an ERP (R/3) table contains some transaction data.
- An HCPR is build on the HANA view.
- A query is built on the HCPR and display the amount value in query result.
- When run the query, you get 1 JPY instead of 1.23 JPY or 123 JPY.
BW 7.4 above
SAP BW/4HANA 1.0 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5
JPY, HUF, COP, KRW, TWD, internal/external format conversion, TCURX, EXT, INT, JOD, CLP, OMR, IDR , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-HCPR , CompositeProvider Query , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.