After installation / update / repair of a node in a clustered environment, the following behaviour may be experienced:
- During installation - CMS (Central Management Server) on other remote nodes are restarted / stopped / turned off
- Event viewer logs show the errors along the following lines:
"Property SI_SERVER_IOR is missing on object identified by 794"
- CMS logs of the remote nodes (not the ones being patched) show the following error:
All CMSs in the same cluster have the same FIPS and SSL mode settings (FWB 00053)
- E2E Trace during login reveals the following behaviour:
com.crystaldecisions.thirdparty.org.omg.CORBA.BAD_PARAM: other: no scheme found minor code: 0x4f4d0007 completed: No
ensureServiceStub(): failed to obtain logon service for <CLUSTERNAME>
com.crystaldecisions.enterprise.ocaframework.OCAFrameworkException$AllServicesDown: Unable to find servers in CMS and cluster <CLUSTERNAME> with kind aps and service Logon. All such servers could be down or disabled by the administrator. (FWM 01014)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Linux / Unix
- Clustered environment
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.