- PGI reversal through VL09 leads to SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC short dump
- Goods receipt in MIGO causes a short dump in form "SERIALNUMBER_POST"
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Logistics (LO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
"SERIALNUMBER_POST", "SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC", "SAPLIEP1", LIEP1U01, CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB, goods movements, gi, goods issue, gr, goods receipt, reversal, migo, S_EQBS, equipment, serial number, "INSERT EQBS FROM TABLE IEQBS_INS." , KBA , PM-EQM-EQ , Equipment , LO-MD-SN , Serial Numbers , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.