- The Excel Import extension provides a wizard to map tables of objects in an Excel file to PowerDesigner objects and properties.
- The Excel document lists some objects, including name, code and parent information.
- The import of the Excel file is complete but warnings have been logged in the output window:
Error: Could not find parent object
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
composite, view, children, child, sub-objects, eam, areas , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.