- It is not possible to clear all the existing Story or Page filters by one click in SAP Analytics Cloud (formerly known as SAP BusinessObjects Cloud / BOC).
- Filters must be cleared one-by-one.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2017.9.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Open a Story.
- Apply multiple Page and Story filters.
- Notice that it is not possible to clear the existing filters by one single click.
- This is currently a limitation in the product.
- There is no functionality which allows the user to clear all the existing filters by one click.
- An enhancement request has already been submitted for this functionality: https://ideas.sap.com/D42766
- Help resources
- Help portal
- SAP community network ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, Story filter, Page filter, Multiple, cleared, deleted, removed, one click, one interaction, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem