- Your data base version is DB2 10.5 FP5
- BPC Lite optimization is taking over 30 hours to complete
- ST12 trace shows most of the time is spent in ABAP statement DD04L
- ST12 shows a select statement that uses the SAPTOOLS.MEMORY_TABLE
- SAP Business planning and consolidation 10, version for SAP NetWeaver (BPC NW 10);
- SAP Business planning and consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver (BPC NW 10.1);
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
DB2, DB6, Lite optimization, IBMid, DD04L, "DD04L", SQL, SQL Statement, Select Distinct, SELECT DISTINCT, TABLE, SAPTOOLS.MEMORY_TABLE, CAST, AS BLOB, CARDINALITY , KBA , performance , troubleshooting , 3rd party tools config and system admin , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , BW-SYS-DB-DB6 , BW DB2 Universal Database , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.