- The Automated Daily Hierarchy Adaptation job, when running, is overwriting the changes you have made manually to the Reporting Hierarchy in Job Information.
- Can you run the Automated Daily Hierarchy Adaptation job and manually make changes to the reporting Hierarchy?
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
- Position Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Terminate a Manager in EC
- On Termination Transfer Direct Reports to a new Manager who is not a part of the Position Hierarchy.
- Direct Reports now have new manger outside of Position Hierarchy
- The Automated Daily Hierarchy Adaptation job runs and changes to Manger to the next incumbent in the Position hierarchy.
This is expected behaviour.
- Currently you cannot provide any exceptions to this processing job.
- If this job is scheduled to run then it will adapt all Hierarchy.
- If you wish for the Position Hierarchy and the Reporting Hierarchy to be different then, we do not recommend using this job.
Hierarchy, Adaptation, Reporting , Daily Job, Reporting, Manage, Supervisior , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions