- Error "CrystalEnterprise.DiskUnmanaged" when scheduling a report to file system in Linux server.
- This issue will also occur with scheduling LifeCycle Management (LCM), Promotion Management jobs to LCMBIAR on local filesystem
- The file system directory is located in the BusinessObjects installation directory.
- Found this error in the Adaptive Job server logs: Destination file path found in the blacklist filter: /appli/xxx/sap_bobj/data/xxxx /build/psbuild/a41p664r/src/platform.services.jobprocessing/servers/cpp/jobserver/destinations
destination file error. [Failed to write to the specified directory]: [CrystalEnterprise.DiskUnmanaged]
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Linux / Unix
DiskUnmanaged, schedule, blacklist, filter, file system, linux, whitelist functionality, Blocklist, AllowList , KBA , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.