- When creating WebIntelligence document from Launchpad based on SQL Server 2008 universe using DataDirect ODBC driver, the following error is displayed: "The following database error occurred: (CS) "DBDriver failed to load :/usr/sap/BOL/sap_bobj/enterprise_xi40/sataAccess/connectionServer/drivers/lib64/libdbd_wmssql.so (libodbc.so: cannot open object file: No such file or directory)". For information about this error, please refer to SAP knowledge Base Article 2054721 onthe SAP Support Portal. (IES 10901)(Error:INF)".
- The following error message may occur as well: "The following database error occured:[DataDirect][ODBC lib] System information file not found. Please check the ODBCINI environment variable. For information about this error, please refer to SAP Knowledge Base Article 2054721 on the SAP SupportPortal. (IES 10901)(Error: INF)".
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
- Linux operating system
- SQL Server 2008 database
- ODBC DataDirect driver 7.1.5
DataDirect, ODBC, driver, connectivity, connection, refreshing, configure DataDirect driver. , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.