Navigating to a segment from the graphical modeler, the system throw an BSP error page with below error message:
The following error text was processed in the system:
The picklist field //PROFILE/STRUCT.PF_TYPE has no valuehelp descriptor.
- Exception Class CX_CHTMLB_EXCEPTION
- Program CL_CHTMLB_CONFIG_UTILITY======CP
- Include CL_CHTMLB_CONFIG_UTILITY======CM004
- ABAP Class CL_CHTMLB_CONFIG_UTILITY
- Method CREATE_UI_ELEMENT
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Customer Relationship Management - All version
CX_CHTMLB, BSP , KBA , CRM-MKT-SEG , Segmentation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.