- Reverse engineering from a live database.
- The Database Reverse Engineering dialog allows you to specify the objects to reverse engineer.
- Item Enable is available in various objects located in the Root > Script > Objects category of the DBMS resource file to specify whether an object is supported.
- Setting Enable to False removes the sub-tabs User, Group, Domain, Trigger, Procedure, Tablespace, Sequence, etc. in the Database Reverse Engineering dialog.
- Sub-tabs Table, View, System Table and Synonym are still present in the Database Reverse Engineering dialog.
- Property Exclude from Model is available most of metaclasses in the Profile category.
- Selecting the Exclude from Model checkbox does not remove the reference to these metaclasses in the Database Reverse Engineering dialog.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
"reverse engineer", RE, disable, option, tab, 808354, CR808354, CR#808354 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.