- Any model has been checked in to the repository for the first time (Status is New) and into a change list.
- The changelist was approved.
- The integration of model changes has been canceled by the user.
- Changes made to the model have not been integrated, but the change list was deleted.
- The Output view displays "The document has been successfully checked in."
- User has to check in the model into a (new) change list again.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
changelist, dropped, removed, cancelled, integrate, merge, 808392, CR808392, CR#808392 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.