SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform shows error "Maximum number of value has been exceeded. Data has been truncated" when exporting to Excel Document.
SAP BusinessObjects Lumira Server for Business Intelligence Platform 1.31.4
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a Lumira document in BI Launchpad
- Click the "Export as File" icon
- Log on the Central Management Console as an Administrator user
- From the dropdown list click Servers and find the LumiraServer service
- Right click the LumiraServer and click properties.
Add the following parameters to the LumiraServer Properties.
The value can be changed according to the size of the data that you are exporting but setting the value to 250,000 will make sure that the limit is not reached.
KBA , BI-LUM-SRV-BIP , SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Problem