- Unable to select HANA tables or HANA views to create universe in Information Design Tool through JDBC connection
- Error "SAP DBTech JDBC: : insufficient privilege:  user is not authorized" appears when creating universe and report on HANA tables or HANA views
- What minimum privileges are required to access HANA Views from universe through JDBC connection
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
- SAP HANA
BO, BI, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, IDT, webi, universe, HANA, data foundation, view, table, insufficient privilege, privilege, authorized, privileges, _SYS_BIC, JDBC, 258, 2950, BiSL , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.