- Formula SAPListOfMessages was used in an AO workbook and it was saved in an English version Excel.
- Open the workbook in a German version Excel later, Formula SAPListOfMessages does not return any messages that should be available.
- SAP Business Objects Analysis, edition for Microsoft Office
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter the formula in a cell in AO Workbook, for example: =SAPListOfMessages("WARNING";TRUE) in an English version Excel.
- Save the AO workboook.
- Open this AO workbook ina German version Excel.
- Refresh the AO workbook
- Formula SAPListOfMessages returns #WERT!
In the German version Excel, the formula is automatically set to =SAPListOfMessages("WARNING";WAHR)
To make the formula work in all regions, you can use for example:
Formula, Function, SAPListOfMessages, German, Excel, language, Analysis Office, AO, English , KBA , BI-RA-AO-XLA , Excel Addin , How To
SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office all versions