You get the below error while migrating Bills of Operations using migration activity Migrating Bills of Operations:
ID XXX not unique among branching, sequence, operation and marker
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration Work center.
- Select the Overview view.
- Search and select Migration of Bills of operation.
- Select Migrate Bills of Operation using Migration tool.
- In the Migration tool select the file you want to migrate in Add new records mode.
- Select execute migration step by step.
We get the error in the Simulation step
The data entered in the xml migration template is incorrect which you are trying to migrate.
In the sheet Operation and Mark Details, the Operation ID must be unique.
In the Operation and Mark Details sheet, maintain a unique Operation ID and execute the migration again.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To
SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1705 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1702