General information it is needed about the new User interface (SL Common GUI) web browser based of SWPM.
- What are the advantages of this new Web based UI?
- Which user account should I use to connect in the browser pop-up (logon screen) window?
- How can I use the previous UI?
- What are the supported browsers? Is there some recommendation?
- Why after start sapinst the web browser opens with error "This site can’t be reached" or "This page can’t be displayed"?
- How can I set another browser to use with the SLP access URL?
- Where is the file SAPINSTGUI? How can I connect SWPM remotelly?
- SWPM / 70SWPM (Software Provisioning Manager)
- Any Database
- Any Operating System
- SAP Netweaver 7.0X or higher
SAPinst, SWPM, Error, Fail, Fails, Failed, Execution, Stuck, Stop, Start, Crash, Hangs, Freeze, Frozen, Bug, Solution, sapinst_dev.log, sapinst.log, root, sudo, Windows, NT, Cluster, Unix, Linux, HP-UX, Solaris, AIX, RHEL, RHEL6, RHEL 6, SUSE, Enterprise, Oracle, Software Provisioning Manager, SIDadm, Switch, Cshrc, Environment, Limits, Step, Classpath, Migration, System Copy, Refresh, Refreshing, Export, Exporting, Import, Database, OSDB, NetWeaver, Distributed, Central, Media, Installation, Installer, Install, NW, 70, 700, 7.0, 7.00, 701, 7.01, 702, 7.02, 703, 7.03, 71, 710, 7.1, 7.10, 711, 7.11, 72, 720, 7.2, 7.20, 73, 730, 7.30, 7.3, 74, 740, 7.4, 7.40, 75, 750, 7.50, 7.5, Export, Exporting, Import, Importing, authorization, NW 7.5, profile, Access URL for GUI is, Logon users, SAPINST_SLP_MODE=, , KBA , BC-INS-FWK , sapinst and slplugin/slcb , BC-INS-MIG , OS/DB Migrations with SWPM and DB refresh , BC-INS-NT , SAP Netweaver based Solutions on Windows , BC-INS-UNX , Installation Unix , BC-INS-SWPM , Installation with Software Provisioning Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.