When using PB 12.6 with IBM Team Concert 5.02 MSSCCI API issues observed:
- Some objects are showing up in "Unresolved" meaning they have been checked out and altered but not checked in. In many of these cases, that has not been the case.
- The objects have not been touched by a developer yet it appears that PB or RTC is making changes (adding line spaces, PB control commentt, etc).
- Objects were changed and checked in by one developer, accepted into the repository workspace by another developer. Get Latest updates and appears to syncs the objects correctly.
- On a subsequent Get Latest, the files are appearing in the second user's Unresolved folder with the change reversed.
- SAP PowerBuilder 12.6
- IBM Rational Team Concert 5.02 MSSCCI API
Rational clearcase source control , KBA , BC-SYB-PB , PowerBuilder , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.