- You are trying to plan data in IBP for Internal order and after checking the plan value in workbook of Integration IBP to ERP, you find the value in an Internal Order that you did not plan in IBP but the value is displayed in column "Amount ERP".
- After reviewing the planned data of internal orders, you notice that it is being affected by sales orders, each time an order is made that affects the order is assigned to the record. This distorts the analysis, since the budget for this transaction (detailed planning) of the company goes up and when you make the comparison plan / actual deviations generated due to this integration.
- Controlling (CO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA Finance all versions ; SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
value type 10 Statistical Plan, value type 29 Value from Sale Order, KABL, KOBL, SDOR, VA01, VA02, VA03, BPC, IBPF, KSPB, sales , KBA , CO-OM , Overhead Cost Controlling , SD-SLS-GF-CO , Controlling interface, costing , PS-REV-PLN , Planned Revenues , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.