In customer's onboarding process, they have 22 equipment types. But when they check the new hire activities, it displays only 8 of them. More items need to be added
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
- Remaining items are not added in the list via the MDF Object
- More furnish items need to be added
To add items to the Furnish Equipment activity, navigate to Admin Tools Metadata Framework Manage Data .
- To add a new equipment type, select Onboarding Equipment Type from the Create New dropdown. b. Enter a code and description for the new equipment type, for example computer. Click Save.
- Once you have created all the appropriate equipment types, select Value for Onboarding Equipment Type from the Create New dropdown.
- Enter a code and description for the value, then select the appropriate type from the dropdown. For example, you could associate the value PC or Macbook with the computer equipment type.
- The “Suppress workflow?” flag (yes/no) enables you to determine whether a workflow is to be triggered for the item in question. For example: you may also want to configure additional values for the hiring manager to select, for example, “not required” or “employee uses own device”, giving the manager the opportunity to review the need and to record the decision. f. After adding the types and values, add the appropriate types to the Furnish Equipment activity by navigating to Edit Details. Select the desired
- Go to Bizx
- Navigate to Onboarding Process Configuration: New Hire Activities
- List of relevant activities - Furnish Equipment – Details (please press Edit before) – you can add Equipment type you would like to be presented in the section in NHA tab
New Hire Activity tab Furnish Equipment Bizx Onboarding Process Configuration: New Hire Activities , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-NHA , New Hire Activity , How To