1. Error "Validity period of contract expired on XX.XX.XXXX" is issued when trying to create a purchase order (PO) with reference to an already expired contract.
2. You change a PO which was created with reference to a contract. Although the contract validity date has been already expired on the day when you make the changes, the system allows you to make and save the changes instead of issuing error message 06041 "Validity period of contract expired on XX.XX.XXXX".
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, BEDAT, ME33K, ME21N, document date, valid to, Bestellung, Abrufbestellung, ME22N, BAPI_PO_CHANGE, BAPI_PO_CREATE1, Belegdatum, Laufzeitende , KBA , MM-PUR-OA-CON , Contract , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.