You receive the below error message while opening a Solution in the SAP Cloud Applications Studio:
"Production fix not allowed as solution is not yet scoped"
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to the studio.
- Open a Solution.
- The error appears as a popup.
This error message can appear while evaluating the visibility of the Bug Fix button for Production and Pre-Production tenants. The error is raised when not all of the Business Options in a Solution are scoped in the current Implementation Project.
Please scope the solution in the Implementation Project if you want to create a Correction Patch:
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Open Implementation Project View.
- Select the project and click Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to the scoping questions as defined by you in the .bac file of the Solution.
- Select the questions and finish the scoping.
SAP Cloud Applications Studio Documentation:
SDK, PDI, bug fix, bug-fix, correction, preprod, patch, bac, scoping, business option, business topic , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-LM , ByDesign Studio Lifecycle Management , How To