- Story range filters become a member filter after filtering on selected data points in a chart in SAP Analytics Cloud (formerly known as SAP BusinessObjects Cloud / BOC).
- Range filter is based on a time dimension.
- When removing the chart filter the static filter (which was previously the range filter) disappears.
- The issue is only related to story filters, page filters work correctly.
- Linked analysis has been enabled for the entire Story.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2017.9.3
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.