- Issues logging on the SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- What is a P-User ID
- What is a P user
- How to delete a P-User ID
- Remove the public user ID
- Self-registered P-User not needed
- All users linked by an email address
- My profile in Launchpad shows S-User IDs as well as P-User IDs
- Launchpad message: There are multiple accounts using the e-mail address xxxxx
- Error: Your user does not have access to the SAP ONE Support Launchpad. You are currently signed-in with a P-User ID. The SAP ONE Support Launchpad only works with S-User IDs.
- You are signed in with a P-user ID. Visitors with an S-user ID will benefit from more tools and enhanced functionality. If you are an SAP customer, contact a user administrator in your company to request such an ID. Your SAP Local Support Center can help you identify your administrators. If you already own an S-user ID, log out now and log in with your S-user ID.
SAP ONE Support Launchpad
puser , p user , s-user id , suser , s-user , s user id , launchpad profiles , public user , p-user , BC-IAM-IDS , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , User Administration , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , BC-IAM-IDS , Identity Authentication Service , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.