- Since SP8 (Hot Fix 22.214.171.124 - SAP Note 2358932) only embedded images can be used in outgoing emails (no URL source allowed)
- KBA 2348771 describes the possibility to embed or attached BASE64 encoded images using a reply template
- This is working well in some e-mail client for the end recipient but for other clients like Gmail the images appear with a red X and the image is only shown as attachment
- SAP Contact Center 7.0 Support Pack 8 with Hot Fix 126.96.36.199
- SAP Contact Center 7.0 Support Pack 9
SAP Contact Center, on-premise edition 7.0
CDT, IMG, Broken image, Email, Embedded, red x, encoded images, BCM, Contact Center, Outlook, Gmail, e-mail, embedding , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.