You are checking the time sheet of an employee and notices that there is overtime set for this employee, even though he has booked only the regular scheduled hours.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Time Administration work center and access the view Time Sheet
- Search for the employee which you want to check the times booked
- Select the employee and click on Open Time Sheet
- Go to the Review and Correct tab and then select the week which you want to check
- See that there are some overtime hours, even though the employee has maintained his regular schedule.
Employee has maintained his time with some gaps or outside his working hours, for example, the employee's schedule is from 08:00 to 16:00, but the employee has maintained the times as below:
07:30:00 - 08:45:00
08:45:00 - 10:15:00
10:15:00 - 11:00:00
12:00:00 - 15:30:00
Since the employee's working hours are set from 08:00 to 16:00, anything outside this working hours will be set as overtime.
The employees have to maintain their working hours accordingly to the times they are working.
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions