You are facing one of the typical issues/questions with BEx hierachies:
- wrong data with (expanding) hierarchy nodes/leafs
- performance issues with hierarchies
- unexpected behaviour with hierarchies
- errors with hierarchy or hierarchy node variables
- issues with the REST_H node or the feature 'Suppress unassigned node'
- hierarchy nodes are resolved and long list of single values are processed
- questions for Temporal Hierarchy Join (THJ)
SAP BW 7.X
SAP BW/4HANA all versions ; SAP NetWeaver 2004 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.1 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.2 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ; SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
incorrect data, hierarchy, node, leaf, REST_H, performance, runtime, RSRHIERARCHYVIRT, 0FYEAR_FPER_K4, expand to level, resolve, database, table, unknown, /BI0/02, CX_SY_DYNAMIC_OSQL_SEMANTICS, THJ, Temporal Hierarchy Join , KBA , BW-BEX-OT , OLAP Technology , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP-HIER , Using Hierarchies , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.