The following short dump occurs in GTS on transferring an order:
- Category ABAP Programming Error
- Runtime Errors GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED
- ABAP Program /SAPSLL/SAPLCUHD_INTACT_OBJ
Information on where terminated
The termination occurred in ABAP program "/SAPSLL/SAPLCUHD_INTACT_OBJ", in "/SAPSLL/CUHD_GET_INSTANCE". The main program was "SAPMSSY1".
In the source code, the termination point is in line 18 of (Include) program "/SAPSLL/LCUHD_INTACT_OBJU08".
In the feeder system
The error is returned and displayed as:
- RFC error (Field Symbol not assigned)
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
- GTS Plug_in
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
901, 900, 800, 720, 710, 700, 300, 300_640, 300_620, OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED, sll-leg sll_pi, inconsistencies, number range, sales order, delivery save, customs document transfer, sm58 error, dump, runtime error, GTS error document not processed, customs document not created , KBA , SLL-LEG-PI-R3 , PI: R/3 , SLL-LEG-CON , Compliance Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.