In customizing "Global Parameters and Default Values for MRP Areas" (t-code /SAPAPO/MRPACUST01)
- "Processing with Stock Transport Requisitions" is activated
- "Stock Transfer Docs" is set to "1 - Stock Transport Requisitions for MRP Areas".
With this setting the system creates stock transport requisitions for MRP areas (location type 1007) instead of stock transfer reservations. This setting can also be used to set stock transport requisition for other location types, in particular also for subcontractor locations (location types 1050 and 1011). However this creates issues in the subsequent subcontracting process as SAP Standard does not support stock transport requisitions for component provision from plant to subcontractor in subcontracting scenario (see online help chapter "Process": "If a transportation lane from the plant to the subcontractor exists, the system creates stock transfer reservations...".)
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Master Data (SCM-APO-MD)
- SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
/SAPAPO/MRPA_PROC_CATEGORY_GET , KBA , SCM-APO-SNP-HEU , SNP Heuristic Planning , SCM-APO-MD-LO , Location , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.