- An order is selected by EDQA process (/SAPAPO/EDQA) and it’s confirmed by BOP. However, you notice the order is not removed from the ODL list.
- The expectation is that once an order gets completely confirmed, it should be removed automatically from the ODL list ((RCV list) that you created.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management global Available-to-Promise (SCM-APO-ATP)
ODL confirmation, order not removed, /SAPAPO/ODLC, /SAPAPO/ODLR , KBA , SCM-APO-ATP-ODL , Order due list , SCM-APO-ATP-EQA , Event-Driven Quantity Assignment , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.