How to add a new State for a country so that when you create new documents (for example: Leads), you can select the State you require from the drop down list.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales work center
- Go to Leads work center view
- Click New to create a new lead
- From the quick create screen, select a contry in the County field
- Then select a state for this country, you will find in the drop dow list of State field, there is not the one you require
This is a normal behavior of the system.
You should add the states you require from Business Configuration work center. There is an activity called Regions.
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Go to Overview
- Search the activity Regions
- Click on Change Immediately
- Click on Add Row
- Select the country and maintain the state you require
KBA , LOD-LE-MKT , Marketing , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions