- You have upgraded from a much earlier version of BPC 10.1 to the latest version
- You executed UJW_WS_TEST to clear the locks and start new locks
- You are having a problem with work status from both EPM Add-in and BPC web client
- Work status does not recognize any of the members belonging to a parent level
- You are getting the error: "The member <member-name> of the owner dimension does not belong to the <hierarchy-name> hierarchy for which the work status is defined. Select another member that belongs to the <hierarchy-name> hierarchy."
- You have applied all the known fixes that apply to your version, including 2395564 -- Patch01, 2436521
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for NetWeaver, standard version
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver ; SAP NetWeaver 7.4
work status, member of the owner dimension, does not belong to the hierarchy, for which the work status is defined, Select another member , KBA , features and functionality , troubleshooting , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.