Customer would like certain time types to only be displayed as an option for Admins, and not managers, when requesting leave.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite- All Versions
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - All Versions
This is currently not supported. It is not possible to restrict the time types.
- You can however use a take rule on the time type level, to raise an error message if an employee from a certain permission role (Managers / admins) applies for certain time types.
- There are internal enhancements logged to enable the Time type display based on RBP, but there is no confirmation yet on when this will be developed.
- Please log an enhancement request for this, and also be sure to tag in the JIRA numbers in the Enhancement Request, so Product Management can align it with the one they have open internally already.
- Internal enhancments for this requirement:
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, Time Type, RBP, Restrict, Manage Time Off, time type permissions , KBA , permission , hide time type , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions