When trying to add field criteria to Position object definition, error pops up similar to below:
Employee Central - Position Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Goto Admin Center > Configure object definitions > Select position > Add field criteria and save.
- Error pops up.
As mentioned in the error itself, this is a case of missing destination value in any of the field criteria mentioned in the Position object definition.
Apply following correction to the jobCode, payGrade, company, businessUnit, division, department, location, costCenter fields of your position object definition:
- Click on details on the field's row.
- In the field criteria section, remove the 1st line (mapping effectivestartdate to startdate).
- In the field criteria section, in the now 1st line, set '1900-01-01" as "defaultdestinationvalue".
- Click on done. When done with these corrections, click on Save to save the Position generic object.
- Verify if you can add any field criteria post correction to all of above fields mentioned.
PS: The field criteria and associations are case sensitive, please double check the same while mentioning under different objects.
XAF-7875, Cannot create the field criteria GOFieldCriteria, cannot add field criteria, cannot add association, object definition , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , LOD-SF-EC-MDF , MDF & EC2MDF Migration , Problem