- What is the Metadata Framework and how to implement it?
- How to create a custom MDF object
- How to create MDF object instances
- How does the migration to MDF happen?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
What is the Metadata Framework and how to implement it?
See how the Metadata Framework feature works and details about its implementation in this page of the SAP Help Portal: What is the Metadata Framework?
How to create a custom MDF object:
- If you need more than the Foundation Objects (FO) contained in SuccessFactors, you can create additional ones, that are called custom MDF objects.
- For information on how to create it, see KB article 2285199 - How to create a Custom Foundation Object
How to create MDF object instances?
- After creating the MDF object, you will be able to create instances for it.
- In this SAP Help Portal page you can see how to perform it: Creating an MDF Object Instance
How the migration to MDF happens?
- All details regarding the migration to Metadata Framework are described in the Picklist Migration.
SF, success factors, implement, meta data , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF , Metadata Framework , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions