After GST implementation TCS tax lines are calculated wrongly in case of Modif.net amount.
TCS tax lines amount are mismatch in SD and FI sides.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- This is relavant for India Localisation or Country India Version (CIN) component.
GST, JO1, TCS, JTS, Scrap sale, Tax Collected at source, VF02, Processing key, Modified.net amount, XX-CSC-IN-FI, FI-AR-AR-Q. , KBA , XX-CSC-IN-FI , use FI-LOC-FI-IN , FI-AR-AR-Q , Withholding Tax (Calculation) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.