- DBUnload is taking a long time in SQLAnywhere 16.0
- The host machine has a big amount of RAM
- The host machine has multiple CPUs
- DBUnload process is only using one CPU.
- The storage media is an Hard Disk Drive HDD
- SAP Mobile Platform 2.3/3.0
- SQLAnywhere 16.x
SAP Mobile Platform 2.3
dbunload slow performance , KBA , MOB-SUP-RT , SUP Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.