Some headers/sections/tabs are missing on the Mobile Apply page.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
SAP SuccessFactors Mobile
Reproducing the Issue
- Using your mobile device, access the external career site.
- Select a job requisition and choose 'Apply Now'.
- Reaching the Mobile Apply page, some sections are missing like Education Details, Certifications, etc.
While all headers are showing when accessing the same job requisition from desktop.
Some sections will not be available on the Mobile Apply page if the option 'Show Only Required Fields In Mobile Applications' is enabled and the corresponding fields are NOT marked as a required on the application template.
- Access Admin Center
- Manage Recruiting Sites
- Deselect option "Show Only Required Fields In Mobile Applications"
- Another solution is to make the fields required in the application template
Headers, Mobile Application, Application , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-MOB , Mobile Interface, Mobile Apply , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions