You are having questions, how SPO or Multiprovider work.
Additionally, you might face typical issues with SPO, Multiprovider or Pruning:
- When Given Current date filter - its unnecessary hitting historical cube (no BWA) and fetching 0 records.
- Multiprovider Hint not being used
- poor runtime of queries
- Entry for Mulitprovider in RRKMULTIPROVHINT doesnt help
- Restricting cube data in multiprovider does not work
- PartProvider Pruning after upgrade
- Performance degraded since InfoProviders not in use are read
SAP BW 7.x
SAP NetWeaver 2004 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.1 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.2 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ; SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
Pruning, multiprovider, SPO, semantic partition, constant, RRKMULTIPROVHINT, buffering, RSR_MULTIPROV_CHECK, logical partitioning, DBMAN 157, Time restriction, time derivation, RSPP_PART_MAINTAIN , KBA , BW-BEX-OT , OLAP Technology , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , BW-BEX-OT-DBIF , Interface to Database , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.