- You are using transaction FAGL_FCV to valuate balances for non-open item managed accounts and you are expecting the profitability segment (e.g PAOBJNR) to be derived in the revaluation document generated by FAGL_FCV for revenue accounts.
- Document splitting is not active and you have set profitability segment as "required entry" in transaction OBC4 and active for default account assignment in P&L accounts (OKB9).
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- General Ledger
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
BSSUBST, Find profitability segment using substitution, Document splitting, FAGL_FC_VAL, FAGLFLEXT, open item management, V_FAGL_FCBAL, OKB9, assignment, OBC4, revenue accounts, non-open item managed , KBA , FI-GL-GL-G , Closing Operations / Period-End , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.