- CBS is failing to build a development component.
- The compartment may also be in broken state, and the development component may have a red sign in the "Compile State" column (CBS > Compartments > Select the buildspace).
- The build log of such component shows an error similar to the following:
[javac] ERROR: bad class file: <path>
[javac] class file has wrong version 52.0, should be 50.0
In the above example, JDK 8 (class version 52.0) should be used, but it is wrongly set to use JDK 6 (class version 50.0)
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server Java
- SAP NetWeaver Development Infrastructure
SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java all versions
software component build service DC SC 49.0 48.0 jvm nwdi nwds , KBA , BC-CTS-CBS , Component Build Server & Component Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.