"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- In relationship type drop down list, sometimes you could not find the expected relationship type.
- When you try to create a relationship for an account, you found the relationship type "Corporate Family has the Member" is missing in the drop down list. But the relationship type "Is member of Corporate Family" exists in the DDLB. They both belong to the relationship category CHM003.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
Role, Relationship Category, Role Category, CL_CRM_UIU_BP_CUST_GET, GET_VAL_FOR_REL_CATEGORY, LS_RELTYP-RLTP1, CHM001. , KBA , CRM-MD-BP , Business Partners , AP-MD-BP , Business Partner , AP-MD-BP-RS , Relationships , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.