- An HCPR contains a realtime cube in a join node. That is, it is joined with some other infoprovider.
- An input ready query built on this realtime cube (or a planning function built on it) saves some data and generates a yellow request on the cube.
- A reporting query is build on HCPR.
- The query is set with RequestStatus as "Real-time InfoCubes up to current version"
- Run the query, it only reads data in green requests of the realtime cube, no data in the yellow request is retrieved
Or in general:
- An HCPR contains an InfoProvider in a join node.
- The InfoProvider has a yellow request or a red request
- A query is built on the HCPR
- The query is set with RequestStatus (actualdata) value greater than 0 in order to read data in the yellow or red request
- When run the query, it only reads data in green requests of the InfoProvider
- BW 7.4 above
SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
open request, transactional cube , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-HCPR , CompositeProvider Query , BW-PLA-IP , Integrated Planning , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.