- During an Import of Support Pacakages via SPAM you encounter the following error in MAIN_SHDIMP/SUBMOD_SHDIMP/SHADOW_IMPORT_INC under "
SHADOW IMPORT ERRORS and RETURN CODE"LOG BY4=>sql error -902 performing SEL on table ECTD_XML_STR
LOG BY0=>SQL0902C A system error occurred. Subsequent SQL statements cannot be processed. IBM software sap_dext called with msgnr 1:- db call info -
fcode: RT_GET (0)
len (char): 30
- Error has been encountered implementing note #2407763 - Pension Return - Second pilot delivery of the Pension Return UPA
- Error has been encountered during SUM upgrades and during IMPORT_PROPER phase
- Error has been encountered during SAP_HR upgrade
- Error has been encountered on execution of a query with a large result set
- Error has been encountered in phase MAIN_POSTPROC/DMPSPC_END (SAPUP.ECO file)
DB2 LUW - Windows, Unix and Linux
SAP ERP 6.0
query, nug, error, SQL, database, SQL0902, VPAYM_DUMMY_ENTRIES_01, SQL0902N, SQL0902C, TABIM_UPG , KBA , BC-DB-DB6 , DB2 Universal Database for Unix / NT , BC-UPG-TLS-TLA , Upgrade tools for ABAP , BC-UPG-OCS-SPA , Support package tools for ABAP , BC-DWB-DIC-AC , ABAP Dictionary Activation and Conversion , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.