- How to configure COM logs for Live Office?
- How to use log4cxx to generate logs for COM side?
- How to trace Live Office add-in on the client side?
***NOTE: this tracing method has been removed from version BI 4.2 SP3, with the delivery of 64-bit Office support in Live Office, and started to use the BIP Trace Log Mechanism.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0/BI 4.1/BI 4.3)
- Live Office (LO)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
live office, liveoffice, LO, trace, log, plugin, add-in, add in, client, addin, addon, COM, log4cxx, log4cxx.log, log4cxx.property , KBA , BI-BIP-LO , Live Office , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.