When adding a payment information record for a future hire, you receive an error saying that a rule you have configured is failing.
Employee Central - Payment Information
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the profile of a future hire
- Navigate to their Payment Information portlet and select the Edit Icon
- Receive Error that a Rule you have configured is failing.
This is not the correct method to add Payment Information for a future hire.
To correctly add payment information for a future hire, you should follow the below steps.
- Navigate to the profile of the future hire
- Select the Date feature at the top of their profile
- Select the users Hire Date or a date after their hire date.
- The profile will reload with information effective as of that date.
- Navigate the user Payment Information.
- Select the Edit Icon
- You can now add the payment information for the user correctly
Payment Info, Payment Information, Future Hire, error, rule failing, null , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PAY , Payment Information (Bank Information) , Problem